Each contestant has to be a registered E2K participant , and is allowed only to play if his/she elligable by the law.
Each contestant is required to have their up-to-date gameaccount attached to E2K forms. Outdated or missing gameaccount is not a reason to be disqualified, however E2K Admins hold the right to delay the cup and demand updating/adding it. Refusal to this request leads into direct disqualification. Additional penalties apply according to Penalty Table. Gameaccount is also your Summoner Name.
A team has to consist of at least 5 contestants, with their gameaccounts properly set up, excluding inactive and honorary members. If it turns out that a team is using inactive and/or honorary members, or players that are not members of the team, additional penalties apply according to Penalty Table.
1.4. Sponsors and partnerships
The E2K administration reserves the right to prohibit or remove teams with sponsors or partners that are solely or widely known for pornographic, drug use or other adult/mature themes and products from partaking in E2K events at any time.
1.5. Contacting the E2K Admins
There are official ways you can use to get in touch with E2K Admins.
- Through our Discord Server
- Through contact us form.
- Through Facebook Page
- Through Email
- Through Phone Call
All matches should be played on the server that the respective cup is organized for. If both teams agree, it is possible to use another game server, but only with an E2K Admin agreement.
2.2. Tournament Code
It is mandatory to play all the matches, using provided Tournament Code. In case the Tournament Code is missing, please contact an E2K Admin immediately.
Are only mandatory if:
- The Tournament Code is missing, and therefore the match was played by creating a custom game.
- The match did not close automatically, and the score is not visible on the match page.
A screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the match will be taken and uploaded to the E2K page as match media. The screenshot will contain clear evidence who won the match.
3. Match rules
3.1. Play mode
All matches should be played using Tournament Draft pick mode in BO1 format (if not stated otherwise).
3.2. Play side
A team with higher seed (lower number, where seed 1 is the highest possible) holds the right to choose a side to play (blue/red).
3.3. Failure to appear
Each team has 5 minutes to show up to a match. If a team fails to show up or is missing members after this time, it leads into a default loss of the match. If a team is missing only a few members, the E2K Admins may decide to grant them a few additional minutes. It is allowed to start the match earlier than the estimated time of the match under an agreement of both teams, if both preceding matches are already finished.
3.4. Game provisions
3.4.1. Technical issues
All problems that might occur should be resolved before a match starts. All participants are responsible for their connection or hardware problems.
All agreements between teams and players have to be told before the match starts.
All participants should be a part of corresponding team before joining the cup. Usage of players not belonging to the team results into punishments according to Penalty Table.
Each team is allowed to use 2 placeholders during a tournament. In case you need to use placeholder, you have to advise your opponents using E2K Chat before the champion gets locked in. Placeholders can only be used in case a player doesn’t own a champion his team intends to pick. The player is allowed to pick a random uncommon champion as a replacement. It should be always clearly explained that the picked champion is a placeholder for another champion, which has to be named. When opponents are informed, the champion can be locked in, and picking phase should be continued.
3.4.5. Player change
- Changing a player after the picking phase has started is allowed only under an agreement of both teams and an E2K admin.
- It is allowed to change players between rounds and matches.
3.4.6. Number of players
The match should be played with all 5 participants playing on each side. However, it is allowed to play 4on5, 4on4 etc. if both teams agree.
3.4.7. Abortion of match
It is not allowed to abort a match. In case a player failed to reconnect, and a team has ran out of pause time, the match should be continued 4on5.
3.4.8. Ringer & faker
It is not allowed to have another person play from your account during an E2K match. In case of suspicion leading to proof of it, player and team will be punished according to the Penalty Table. Punishment includes direct disqualification.
3.4.9. Pausing match
- Using the pause is allowed only with an obvious reason, such as connection issue or hardware problem.
- Each team is granted a total of 10 minutes pause during a match.
- It is obligatory to advise E2K Admins if pause time exceeded 5 minutes for any of the teams.
- E2K Admins hold the right to request to pause during the match in case of any other issues. The time used to pause the match will not count for the team it was requested to.
- In case of needing a longer time period, the team is obligated to contact an E2K admin to agree upon it. The opponent team can also give out the agreement before contacting an admin, but any complaints further on will not be taken into account when the team has given an agreement to prolong the pause time.
- Abusing the pause time can lead into punishment or direct team disqualification.
4. In-game behaviour
All participants are obligated to remain sportsmanlike. E2K Admins hold the right to disqualify a team which conduct has been seen to be unsportsmanlike.
4.2. Insults & harrassments
All participants are obligated to maintain professional behaviour when playing an E2K match. In cases of insults and harassments a support ticket containing proof of the situation should be opened.
5.1. Spectators in game lobby
- Spectators are only allowed if both teams agree.
- E2K Admins and official E2K Casters are always allowed to spectate, and it can’t be refused to invite an E2K Caster to a game if requested by an E2K Admin.
Casting an E2K match is only allowed under E2K Admin agreement.
5.3. Personal streaming
If a match is not being casted by an official E2K Caster, players have the right to stream it. However, a 3 minute delay has to be added in the settings.
- Coaches are allowed in champion picking phase only, and only under an agreement of both teams.
- During the game the coaches and any other person outside of the game, is not allowed to guide or give out information about the game. Violations against this will lead into direct disqualification.
6. Illegal actions
All attempts to deceive E2K Admins or other participants with wrong or fake statements, information, media or data will not be tolerant, and will lead into a punishment according to Penalty Table.
6.2. Fake result
Providing wrong match result will lead into a punishment according to Penalty Table.
6.3. Fake match media
Any manipulation of provided screenshots is prohibited, and will lead into a punishment according to Penalty Table.
All forms of cheating in E2K matches are forbidden. Any cheating attempts will lead into direct disqualification and additional punishments according to Penalty Table.
7. E2K Admins
- E2K Admins hold the right to override the rules in the sense of sportsmanship if they feel it is necessary.
- E2K Admins’ decisions and statements are always official and all participants are obligated to follow their instructions.
In general a player is innocent unless proven guilty, but in case of clear violation against the ruleset provided, it will lead into punishment. A team can receive up to 6 penalty points per match, unless a single violation has a higher punishment, but a team will only receive punishment once per violation, regardless of the amount of players to violate the ruleset. There are different clearance periods depending on the amount of points:
- 1-2 penalty points: 2 months
- 3-6 penalty points: 3 months
- 7 penalty points: 6 months
- 12 penalty points: 2 years
In addition to penalty points, players and teams will be barred when obtained a certain amount of penalty points:
- After obtaining 4 penalty points: 1 week barrage
- After obtaining 8 penalty points: 2 weeks barrage
- After obtaining 10 penalty points: 1 month barrage
For claiming the cash prizes, the players must either hold an account with Hellenic Bank or create one after the tournament.
These are the rules for the LoL 5on5 E2K19 League. We make every effort to ensure the rules are complete and up to date but this may not always be the case. You should also check the Info Page and News for additions, exceptions and modifications that may apply. The rules are a guideline and the decisions by admins may differ from them depending on the circumstances. If you have any questions about the rules, please write us via the contact form .